SAQA Online Qualification Registration
NOTE: THIS IS FOR INTERNAL UNIVERSITY OF KWAZULU-NATAL PROCESSES ONLY
PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW IN SUBMITTING ONLINE QUALIFICATION REGISTRATION TEMPLATE TO SAQA
- Access the SAQA website: www.saqa.org.za
- At the bottom of the menu on the left-hand side is a button "Higher Education Institutions". Click on this button.
- Click on the first bullet: PHEI format template for Generation and Evaluation of Qualifications and Standards.
- Under the Table of Contents, click on "Qualifications Form (online)". (See below for an example of the Qualifications form)
- Complete the first section of the form as follows:
| Name of Provider ||University of KwaZulu-Natal |
| Contact Person || Mrs Tilly Moodley |
| Tel No || 031 260 2763 |
| Fax No || 031 260 7082 |
| E-mail Address || email@example.com |
Section A: Guidelines for completion of Application Form for Qualifications not based on Unit Standards.
Study this Section A carefully before attempting to complete Section B.
Section B: Language Qualification
Be sure to complete all areas from 1-13, before clicking on Submit
- Once you have completed your online submission, please fill out the confirmation form attached below, and send it to Mrs Tilly Moodley by
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- fax: x7082; or
- internal mail: Quality Promotion & Assurance, Innovation Centre, Howard College Campus.
- Mrs Moodley will follow up the submission with SAQA and inform the School of SAQA decision.
Thank you for your co-operation and support.
Quality Promotion & Assurance
SAQA Online Registration example
This is a snapshot of the SAQA Registration page, for those who want to read the information before filling out the form. Please note that each application must have Mrs Tilly Moodley's details at the beginning of the form.
September 30, 2010
Confirmation of SAQA New Qualification Application
Please Note: This form is for INTERNAL UKZN processes ONLY. This form must be completed and returned to QPA whenever a new Qualification (at UKZN) has been registered with SAQA using their online registration process.
September 30, 2010